vrijdag 7 november 2014

My Nr. 1 beautyhack

Hi Guys,

Today I did not have the time to take a long shower and wash my hair.
So I had to get something else to make my hair presentable.
Just the other day I read a blogpost about dry shampoo and its replacements.

As I still have to go to the drugstore to get a new bottle of dry shampoo I was looking for a replacement. Than I saw it! Cornstarch or in Dutch: Maizena.

The product I heard the most to replace the dry shampoo was baby powder but I found this in my supermarket and it really works.

The way I use it is that I shake a really small amount on my fingers or grap a small amount out of the package. Put it all over the roots of your hair and rub it in.

After you sleep on it for a night the starch has soaked up all or most of the grease in your hair.
I would suggest using it at night because it leaves a white cast behind and you don't want that when you are out and about.

That is it for my hack today.

Leave a comment if you want to read more of these hacks, I have more tricks for you ready to share.

See you next time!

Xoxo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten