donderdag 23 oktober 2014

50 Random questions Tag

Hi Guys,

I was looking for some inspiration for a nice tag and came across this one!
Here is some random stuff about me!
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- In the Gym
  2. Who are you in love with?- My Boyfriend
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Probably 
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- A blush
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- About 3 weeks ago
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- No`
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Last weekend
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- No
  10. Are you hot?- Yes just came home from the Gym
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Tabwater
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Sweatpants and a top with Spaghettistraps
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I go to the Carwash
  14. Last food that you ate?- A Tortilla wrap with some veggies for lunch
  15. Where were you last week at this time?-At home
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- No
  17. When is the last time you ran?-I can't run (in a wheelchair)
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?-A soccer match of our National Team
  19. What is your favorite animal?- An Owl
  20. Your dream vacation?- A romantic trip to Paris with my love
  21. Last person's house you were in?- My parents in law's
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? -Several broken bones (not at the same time)
  23. Have you been in love?- Yes
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes
  25. Last play you saw?- It is so long ago i don't remember
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- I don't really know. I don't have a secret
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- Watching a movie and sleep early 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Not on MySpace
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- Utrecht (Holland)
  30. Ever go to camp?- Yes different ones
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- We did not do that in my school
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- If me and my boyfriend will be able to have kids
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Not at the moment
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- So far no
  35. Where is your best friend?- At work
  36. How is your best friend?- She is amazing
  37. Do you have a tan?- No
  38. What are you listening to right now?- Straight no Chaser
  39. Do you collect anything?- Make up
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- No idea of the top of my head
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- About 2 years ago?
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Sometimes
  43. What does your last text message say?- I have not had a text in a while but it is from my BF: Love U!
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- Some I do Some I don't
  45. Last time you took a shower?- This morning
  46. Do you need to do laundry?-Yes
  47. What is your heritage?-Dutch
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Not really
  49. Are you rich?- No
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- I was passed out
Hope You liked reading this post!

New Tags coming in the future!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten