maandag 3 november 2014

Catrice Camouflage Cream

Hi Everyone!

Today I wanted to put up a review of the cream concealers of Catrice Cosmetics.

I used to have the Allround Concealer Palette. But I did not use 3 out of the 5 colors that are in there so it went bad and disgusting.
So when I was looking in the drugstore in Holland I found the separate pots. I bought number 025 Rosy Sand and 010 Ivory.

How I use and apply them:

I apply my concealer with my finger because the warmth of the fingers makes it so that the concealer blends into the skin seamlessly.
To start off I use an eye-cream because I have very dry under eyes.
Usually I put the more pink-toned one under my foundation and than the yellow-toned one on top of my foundation.

What I use them for:
I use the 025 Rosy Sand first to cover the dark circles under my eyes
And for a bit of a highlight for when I need it or have a party and want to take the extra step I put 010 Ivory over the top of it.

These are the swatches:
Ivory (Left) and Rosy Sand (right)
This is what they look like on the eyes:
Just Rosy Sand on my left Eye

Both colors on my right
and just Rosy Sand on my left 




























I know it looks a bit weird but I obviously put foundation over or under it.

Texture: 

The texture of these concealers is really creamy as the name implied. It feels really soft on the skin. If you have fine lines though you really have to moisturize because they can crease on dry skin.

What I think of it:

Overall I think this concealer is amazing. It has good coverage and it is easy to use.
I highly recommend this product!



If you would like to see or read about my current foundation-routine let me know in the comments and I will try my best to put a video or a blogpost up as soon as possible featuring my routine.

Hope you find this helpful!

See you next time!

XO

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blogpost! I bought it with my own money because I knew it was wat I wanted!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten