maandag 10 november 2014

Haul Yves Rocher and Op=Op (discount)

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a little haul to share with you.
I went to Yves Rocher and a discount store amongst others.

At the Yves Rocher store I bought 2 hand cremes, one for at the office and one for at home.
They are both from the winter collection and they are in red berries and in orange with cocoa.

I was very curious about the hand cremes because I have another one in black berries. That one is very watery but the smell and the end result are really good! That one is really moisturizing.

I also bought a selfie stick. Not to take selfies or anything but to make filming a lot easier if I  go to concerts and such. The selfie stick I bought you can find here: http://selfiestickonline.nl/selfie-stick-2/selfiestick-zwart.html.

I also bought a W7 palette. This brand makes dupes for the Urban Decay Nakes Palettes 1, 2 and 3.
I only have the original Naked 2 so I can't compare the others but so far I really like all of them.
I will put a blogpost up soon with the W7 palettes I own.

This one is the dupe fore the Naked 1. This just came out this or last week.
I will do a full review and swatches and maybe a look on my blog this week.

Just a little post for you guys.

Take a look on my Youtube channel for reviews and other vids!

See You next time!

XO


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten