zaterdag 22 november 2014

Midnight blogging

Hi everyone,

At this hour I normally am asleep.
But not tonight. I was really tired but because I was spending the nigt at home I did not take a nap. I wanted to turn in early but things turned out differently. I was talking to a good friend of mine on Skype and was laughing aa lot. I guess that gave me new energy and now I "suffer" from it.

Also I drank more coffee than nornal. That was a very bad idea.

I would love to read your tips and ideas for what I should do to fall asleep on a night like this.

What is your nighttime routine? I should have one but I don't really do.

Leave your thoughts in the comments and if you have any specific products you use or anything like that also leave that in the comments.

For now:

Good night, sleep well and sweet dreams!

XO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten