maandag 26 januari 2015

25 questions tag

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new Tag for you!
Hope you enjoy!

XO




1. Do you have pets?
Yes, me and my boyfriend have several pets: guinea pigs, fish and a cat.

2. Name three things that you are the closest
Laptop, candles and my mobile phone.
3. How is the weather today?
It is getting dark. It's not too cold and a gray sky.
4. Do you drive? And if so, have you ever had an accident?
Yes I drive and I once had an accident but it was one-sided and my own fault.
5. What time did you wake up?
11:30 we had a party yesterday from my grandmother who has reached the beautiful age of 90.
6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning
7. What is the last movie you've seen?
Wimbledon, this morning while consuming my breakfast.
8. What does your last text message?
I actually never text these days. I now use Whatsapp. My last message was: Do you want to talk on Skype?
9. What is your ringtone?
default ringtone on my phone "Spring of Hope."
10. Have you ever been to another country?
Yes, in Belgium, France, Italy, USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and some other countries where I travelled through.
11. Do you like sushi?
Hell Yeah. Eat infrequently but as much as possible.
12. Where do your shopping?
Almost always at Albert Heijn. Sometimes at Lidl and Plus.
13. Have you ever swallowed drugs to fall asleep earlier?
no
14. How many siblings do you have?
I have a brother and a sister
15. Do you have a computer or laptop?
laptop Computer
16. How old are you on your next birthday?
29. Next year I will be 30!
17. Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?
Neither.
18. Paint your hair?
Yup. Although I don't do it regularly.
19. What are you planning to do today?
Today I will only do things that I really have to, it's now the end of the afternoon.
20. When was the last time you cried?
This afternoon. I drove past a place that is very emotional for me.
21. What is your favorite pizza toppings?
Pizza with lots of vegetables or a seafood pizza, the last one is really my favorite.
22. Eat your prefer a hamburger or a cheeseburger?
Burger. Cheese on a burger I find wasteful.
23. Have you ever stayed up a whole night?
Yes, but that's been a long time ago. It was called the 'Nacht van acht. It was in elementary school, in 6th grade.
24. What is the color of your eyes?
Blue.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coca Cola?
No, it's the same for me. Even the difference between ordinary and light of the same brand I will not know unless I really taste them next to each other.

Hope you liked this Tag.
Everyone is free to do it!

XO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten